Monday, October 25, 2010

How To Prevent Being Hypnotized

Do you wish to know how you can stop yourself from being hypnotized? It is a excellent skill to have, due to the fact fairly honestly – most people today never find out how uncomplicated it is to mess with their unprepared minds. Ever since the field of conversational hypnosis and coercion has grow to be accessible to far more people today, people with all kinds of motives begin to use it on their fellow human beings.




Ultimately, the very best way to protect by yourself from becoming a victim of hypnosis is usually to turn out to be familiar with hypnosis, hypnotic inductions and altered states of consciousness. This will aid you to acknowledge when another person tries to access your subconscious mind.
Believe of a smoke detector – it goes off when it detects smoke. What you require is basically a “hypno-detector”. So when another person tries a hypnotic approach on you, you will probably be able to recognize and deflect it. Pretty much the exact same way anti-virus software protects your personal computer.
The challenge is that skilled hypnotists go to excellent lengths to assure that their attempts will be “under the radar”. The most typical method that is utilised are embedded commands and other hypnotic language patterns.
These hypnotic patterns might be applied within the course of a typical, everyday conversation. Somebody could talk with you about a TV show or a current event or even about your favorite song. But that conversation is essentially a “cover up” for a hidden hypnotic induction.
One feel you can do should be to be aware of your state of consciousness, and thus discover when it changes. Whenever it does, you can just say: “Wait a moment.” And then you just sort out your thoughts. If the other particular person asks you what it is, you are able to just say: “I just really feel a bit dizzy. Can we continue our conversation yet another time?”
Also, discover if an individual is extremely “in sync” with you. This is something that happens naturally between human beings when they get along well, but it truly is also one thing that hypnotists consciously use to create the feeling of trust. When you sense that somebody is quite similar to you, just attempt to make some movements and see if that individual “mirrors” these specific movements. If they do, there is a possibility that they're trying to “pace” you.
Yet another thing you are able to do to break up a hypnotic induction is to do “meta communication”. So as an example, you may directly look at their eyes and say: “You know, it’s funny, I nearly sense as if you’re hypnotizing you.” Incredibly few hypnotists is going to be in a position to bluff their way by way of this if that actually is what they were doing, and it will totally pull away the rug under their feet.






14 comments:

  1. my brother hypnotize me to make me rap in my sleep someone doing it every time I go to sleep and I have not given them permission

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother hypnotize me to make me rap in my sleep someone doing it every time I go to sleep and I have not given them permission

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know if I can sue someone for hypnotizing me illegally

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can I stop someone from hypnotizing me legally

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can I stop someone from hypnotizing me legally

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to know if I can sue someone for hypnotizing me illegally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nathaniel McBride we have the same problem I've been hypnotize countless times I ignore it but right now I learn to live with it ,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a thought....
    But I learned that you can only hypnotize someone to do something that they are already wanting or thinking they would do it....
    A suggestiin for you try venting it or recording it and seeing if it is worth making money off of....make some use out of it....lol are you a good or bad rap artist...well rapping in your sleep must mean your so good at it you can do it while sleepung lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have run into circumstances where I wake up and my shirt for example has been unbuttoned. I don't recall ever doing this so I am not certain what to think. Today I ran into a situation where my feet where very dirty any I have no memory of ever taking my socks off so it literally makes no sense to me. Could I have been hypnotized?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been hypnotised by someone where I've been living since early February I was told recently as I didn't know anything what was happening. I was walking outside in the yard and even had sex with the person or persons and I didn't know any of it. I want to find out who the person is and tell Police. I have been taken full advantage of while under hypnosis and always in the night after me and my partner had gone to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. MY NAME SHIRLEY SHARP....I HAVE BEEN HYNOSTIZED 2 HAVE ...STRAIGHT...& ORAL SEX ...ON SEVERAL ACCASIONS..4 YRS....BY A AUNT WITCH ....ALSO HYNOSTIZED 2 FEEL PAIN...STAY AWAKE AT NIGHT..HYNOSTIZED 2 LOOK AT PEOPLE PRIVATE PARTS..I WANT 2 TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS....ADVICE NEEDED 2 PRFORM THIS PROCESS....

    ReplyDelete
  12. TELLING THE POLICE IS A JOKE....THEY GET HYNOSTIZED TRYING 2 HELP YOU...THEN THEY DONT REMEMBER NOTHING...

    ReplyDelete